Optimus 360 by SeaStar uses state-of-the-art electronics to provide easy 360-degree maneuvering capabilities when docking, negotiating crowded areas, or loading a vessel onto a trailer. Even novice boaters using the Optimus 360 Joystick Control System can confidently move the boat forward, backwards, diagonally, rotate it on its own axis, or even move sideways to accomplish tricky docking maneuvers. As the operator easily moves the joystick, the SmartCylinders and actuators respond instantly to independently steer each outboard, engage forward/neutral/reverse gears, and apply throttle as needed to move the boat exactly where the operator wants it to go.
Optimus 360 by SeaStar Demo Video
The Ultimate in Stress Free Docking
Optimus 360 is the culmination of three advanced subsystems which are interconnected and synchronized to provide outstanding steering and intuitive joystick docking control.
- Optimus Electronic Power Steering System
- Optimus Electronic Shift/Throttle System
- Optimus 360 Joystick Control System
- Three axis joystick with guided feel and boost mode
- Unique joystick design with a focus on user ergonomics and harsh marine environments
- User adjustable speed sensitive helm turns, wheel effort and steering response
- Fault tolerant CAN Bus network
- Sealed, locking cable connections
- On demand hydraulic steering pumps
- Adjustable stainless steel ORB fittings on the SmartCylinder
- Compatible with 3rd party autopilot systems
- Dual redundancy components